BOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNTS MANAGER FOR LAW FIRM:
Adams & Sullivan, P.C., L.L.O., a well-established law firm located in Papillion, Nebraska, and the recipient of the People’s Choice Award for Best Law Firm in Sarpy County, Nebraska, is looking for a part-time bookkeeper/accounts manager.
Applicants must be detail oriented, have an undergraduate degree and experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting.
- Management and Reconciliation of Client Trust Accounts
- Account Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Processing Payments and Bank Deposits
- Bill Record Keeping
- Communication and Correspondence
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office products
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- A team player attitude within the firm
- Positive customer service orientation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong background in computerized bookkeeping and accounting
- Required to learn and become proficient in company software programs
If you are interested in joining a firm that provides excellence in professionalism to its clients in a friendly working environment, please submit a resume, along with a cover letter to Jennifer Fett at email@example.com. No recruiters/agencies please.
Adams & Sullivan provides:
- Competitive wage based on experience
- On-site fitness center