Adams & Sullivan Attorneys Are Available to Speak to Your Organization
Our experienced law firm and its predecessors have been a part of the state’s legal landscape since 1951. Adams & Sullivan, P.C., L.L.O. provides exceptional consultation and legal service to businesses, community organizations, families and individuals.
The attorneys at Adams & Sullivan are well-known throughout the region for providing experienced representation for a wide range of practice areas covering business, real estate, family law, estate planning, workplace issues and criminal defense. They are available to speak to your group on a variety of specific legal subjects.
Following are some key topics of interest to individuals or businesses in today’s legal climate:
- Wills/estate/living trust creation and administration
- Special needs trusts
- Durable and medical powers of attorney
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Human resource practices/policies
- Human resource training
- Employee handbooks
- Contract negotiations/administration
- Compliance issues
- Grievances and court proceedings
They are available to speak on any of the above or our other practice areas.
If you want to have one of our attorneys speak at a meeting or event, feel free to send us an email. There is no cost associated with an attorney from Adams & Sullivan speaking; however, we encourage you to respond as soon as you can to reserve a date.
- Insurance Defense
- Municipal Law and School Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Real Estate Development and Transactions
- Business Transactions and Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury
- Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Probate